Quite some time ago I finished my Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon playthrough’s main run, and I consider it complete now aside from random Post-Game entries.
Watch it all here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB4Ac89n0V9lQXDSykUaUEpH5e7_W-HhT
(spoilered thumbnails for those who those who dislike them exposed)
Woopsie, haven’t posted in an update in a while..
But, I finally got my hands on this through pre-order (on friday)! (also well not really I’ve had my hands on this for quite some time now as you can see)
Will make sure I do an entry for it soon.
Tiiiiiiiiiime to be as hype as possible~!!!
I’ve seeing this error a lot, and I believe I may have a way to fix it (maybe?)
This is an error that occurs 100% of the time on Online matches in With Friends (and rarely in For Friends/For Glory), making it impossible to even play with others
A video of the error:
The issue seems to lie in the save data itself
To fix it, you would need to select your smash bros save, and move it to your system (if you use a USB device to store the data (or an actual good flash drive in this case..)
It’s a simple fix to the problem I had (and probably stupid of me on my end), but it really shows that you should try to get an external hard drive that is recommended by Nintendo on their support pages. I spent an entire month and a half not knowing why I couldn’t play online \;
Some time ago yesterday (or maybe earlier), the Halloween themes available in the Japan were put up on the Theme Shop
Music that plays on each theme:
NES: Halloween Link ($1.99 USD)
—Music: The Legend of Zelda “Underground”
Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Jack the Czar of Halloween ($1.99 USD)
—Music: Animal Crossing New Leaf “Halloween Hijinks”
Halloween: Spooky Black Cat ($0.99 USD)
—Music: “The Black Cat’s Dance”
Nintendo just dropped a bunch of info on their site on how to obtain a Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire demo code within the few coming days/weeks.
Here are ways you will be able to get a code:
- Codes will be distributed at select cinema locations nationwide from Nov. 7–Nov. 13 (while supplies last).
- Check with your local retailer during the holidays to find out about special demo code giveaways (while supplies last).
- Get a code with your purchase of the new Pokémon Art Academy game (out Oct. 24) when you buy from Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS or 2DS system.
- You’ll also get a code with your purchase of one of two classic Pokémon games coming to the Virtual Console service on Nintendo eShop: the Pokémon Puzzle Challenge game (out Nov. 6) or the Pokémon Trading Card Game (out Nov. 13). You’ll find your free demo code on your eShop receipt (download codes available while supplies last).
- Codes will be emailed the week of Oct. 31 to select Nintendo customers with Nintendo Network IDs who have signed up to receive promotional emails from Nintendo.
- Codes will also be distributed during the holiday mall tour from Nov. 24‒Dec. 21 at 16 different locations throughout the nation. Talk to a staff member to try out Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire or any of the featured Nintendo 3DS games to receive two codes—one for you, and one for a friend (while supplies last). Check back soon for a list of tour locations.
Pokémon Trainer Club members may be receiving their demo codes tomorrow.